Thursday 1 March 2012

Staffordshire Softies

Hi, I'm Ozzy, one of the Staffordshire Bull Terriers that live here at the Centre for now.


My likes are playing, bouncing up and down and having cuddles with the people here. My hates are other animals. I just want to chase cats and I really don't like other dogs. Don't ask me why, I just don't like them! But I LOVE people. They tend to give really good cuddles. I would love to be with people all the time.
The staff tell me that I need a new owner who can 'train' me because apparently I can be stubborn sometimes. I don't know what they're talking about...

Leanne loves the picture of me above - they took that to put a little piece about me in the local newspapers - I'm famous! And I suppose I do look quite handsome on it :-)

Ozzy xxx

________________________________________________________________________

Hi everybody, my name is Rufus!


Unlike Ozzy (I don't know why he doesn't like me!), I really like other dogs! Although I tend to get along better with dogs who are younger, like me, because I like to play and bounce. Older dogs don't like to do that as much. I have to agree with Ozzy on one point though - I don't like cats! I think they were put here just to tease me.

I love people and I am very loyal. If you show me love and attention, I will love you forever, I promise. I like those little people too (they're called children, apparently), but because I like to bound around I don't want to accidentally knock one of them over, so I think I'd be best with the slightly bigger ones.

Just think, if you take me home, you get to see my 'i'm-so-cute-you-can't-resist-me' face every day, which I'm demonstrating in the above picture. Please think about it!

Rufus xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment