Monday 12 March 2012

Golden Oldie looking for a new home

Hi,

My name is Martha. My owner left me in cardboard box and I was very confused - what did I do wrong? Luckily somebody found me and brought me in here. I was so happy because the first thing they gave me when they put me in my cat pod was FOOD!

I was so hungry that I dove straight in! After that they had to flea and worm me, which wasn't as nice, but I didn't mind too much because Andrea (the staff member who did it) is so lovely, and really I'm quite good-natured. The two best things about this place are the food and the attention that the staff give me. I love people, as soon as anybody walks past my pod I run straight to the front to see if they're here to give me fuss.

I'm 10 years old, which might put people off, I know a lot of people prefer the younger cats in the other pods, but I feel great really! They always say, you're as old as you feel - well as long as I've got food, love and a warm place to sleep I feel like a youngster. What I went through was horrible and made me feel really sad but I feel so much better now and I'm just waiting for somebody to come along who won't put me out with their recycling.


I don't really think I look like I'm 10, do you?


See - I'm very friendly!

I'm really ready for a new home where I can curl up in a warm basket, or on somebody's knee, and feel loved again. The staff tell me often how much they love me and how nice they think I am. Surely if they think so, somebody else will too?

No comments:

Post a Comment