Thursday 8 March 2012

Mother & Daughter Appealing For A Home

My name is Tiffany, I'm 3 years old and I live with my little girl Jewel who is 8 months old. Obviously we are looking for a home together because we love each other very much. We get upset when we're separated even for short periods of time.

I am a little bit more reserved and shy than my daughter, she's extremely playful and out-going! We both like attention and enjoy being stroked, so really I think you've got the best of both worlds.

We enjoy coming out of our cat pod for a cuddle and for a wander around the cattery because we're both quite nosey. We wouldn't mind living with other cats (we're nice and sociable!) but I think a dog will probably make me a bit too nervous so I'd rather not go to a home with one of those.

I know we come as a package deal, being a pair, but please don't let it put you off! We are nice girls and I promise you won't regret taking us both :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment