Thursday 29 March 2012

Opening Times!

Hi,
I'm Stella and I'm here to tell you about the Summer Opening Times at the Centre.


At the moment you can come and see all the animals, like me, from 12pm-4pm everyday apart from Wednesday. But from next week on a Thursday and a Friday the Centre will be open until 7pm! That means you have even more time to come and meet all of us.

You could even come down and see me if you wanted to. The staff found me tied up to the door outside and I was very thin and hungry. It's nice being here because I get fed and I've put on some weight now. I was very scared and nervous when I first got here because I just didn't know what was going on. My tail couldn't seem to make its way out from between my legs! But now sometimes I even find myself wagging it.

Yesterday Stacey gave me a bath in the yard and I absolutely LOVED it! The thing they call a hosepipe is the most fun thing I've ever seen! It kept spraying water out and I loved chasing it. It was so nice to have fun and relax. I'd really love a home where I can have fun and fuss all the time. I know I'm quite big but I'm gentle really. I can be shy at first but I'm very friendly when you get to know me.

If you'd like to come and meet me and get to know me better then remember, the Centre will be open:

Monday - 12-4pm
Tuesday - 12-4pm
Wednesday - CLOSED
Thursday - 12-7pm
Friday - 12-7pm
Saturday - 12-4pm
Sunday - 12-4pm

I'd really love to meet you, and I know that all the other animals here would too.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment