Monday 5 March 2012

Friendly little critters in need of a home

We're Tweet & Squeak and we're two male budgies looking for a new home together.


We love to sit together on our perch and have a little natter away - it's our favourite past-time. We are about one year old and have lived together forever, so we need to go to a new home together. When we feel comfortable and settled we are friendly. The people here are nice so we aren't too scared of people in general!

____________________________________________________________

Hi everybody!

My name is Moomin and I thought it was about time you heard from me!


(Sorry about the red-eye in the photo! I'm actually much more handsome than this in the flesh ;-))

Now that Samson, Delilah and the babies are back downstairs I'm their neighbour! It's nice having a bit of company and I do think I might quite like to live with another guinea-pig (as long as they're nice and friendly). 

I really like people and enjoy being handled. Samson & Delilah have taught me that when a bag is rustling that might mean that veggies are coming! So I get myself over to the bars of the cage pronto and wait for the veggies to come to me :-D That seems to work, although I'm a bit fussy with my veg. I like cabbage but I don't always like to try everything else. I was brave and tried a green bean today though and I quite liked that!

I'm not very old so I've got plenty of years ahead of me if you fancy taking me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment