Thursday 5 April 2012

Delilah the Rabbit

Here is another of our success stories. Delilah the Rabbit was adopted by Penny and her mother about a year ago. Penny has sent her story in to us:

'Hi, I'm Delilah and I'm three years old. When Penny first took me home to live with her I was very shy and thin. I was nervous and didn't know what was going on!

Pretty soon though, it was as if I'd always been there. I had a new best friend, Dylan, and we are inseparable now. I put on weight (from all the yummy food they gave me!) and became very fond of my new owners. They have an amazing garden with lots of room for me to run about and play with Dylan.

Here's a picture of me having a cheeky nibble at the tree in the garden! Doesn't that garden just look like the best place in the world??


Here is my best friend Dylan, he says hi! He also says thank you for looking after me, otherwise he wouldn't have me here today :) Isn't he handsome?


What crazy weather have we been having this last week! Yesterday it even snowed, so me and Dylan went inside in the kitchen to get nice and warm and curled up together with our favourite treats: celery, carrot, oats and parsley. We quickly got through that bowl, I can tell you! We felt so loved!


Thank you to the RSPCA Derby for looking after me and finding me such a great home. I'm so happy here.'

No comments:

Post a Comment