Sunday 15 April 2012

Peapod is feeling lonely

My name is Peapod and I've been here at the RSPCA for quite a long time now.

I was brought in with a few other cats because we'd all been living together. At first we were very scared because we hadn't been around people very much and it was very confusing for us. But now I'm feeling much better. I enjoy being stroked and like to be fussed, although I don't like being picked up!

I even went and lived in a foster home for a while and I liked snuggling up on my foster parent's bed at night. I still get nervous if people approach me though, I'd rather go to them if I want some attention.


I've been living in a cat pod with my friend Tigeress recently but now she has gone to her new home. Although I'm happy for her, I'm feeling lonely now that she's gone and I would love for it to be my turn now. I don't need to be in a home in other cats but I would quite like it because I've always lived with other cats. I just need somewhere with people who are willing to give me time and love. If that is you then please come in and meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment