Tuesday 17 April 2012

Transmitting Cat

Feeling a bit fed up today as my collar is really uncomfortable. I'm expecting to pick up Radio 4 or BBC 2 at any time soon. I'd be happier if I could watch something more interesting than the glass in front of me because that's pretty much all I can see at the moment. This whole tunnel vision thing is a real downer. The others are jealous of my designer collar but frankly I'm not convinced. Any suggestions for a more interesting design would be greatly appreciated; Tudors is sooo last season!!!


Luckily my collar will be coming off soon. It is necessary as I did have an ulcer which has left me blind in one eye but I'm coping well. A kind person found me and took me into the nearest vet and now I'm on the mend here in RSPCA Derby. If anyone can offer me a comfy bed in a quiet home, I will happily help tune your digital channels!


No comments:

Post a Comment