Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mitzy, The Loveable Scruff!

Hi, I'm Mitzy! I'm known as a loveable scruff because of my crazy fur. Here, take a look! :


I'm already a veteran at this! I was at the RSPCA as a puppy 11 and a half years ago but I got adopted. Unfortunately my owner can't look after me anymore so I've been brought here. I'm a bit confused, but the staff are lovely so I'm not doing too badly at the minute.

I had very itchy skin when I first came in because I've got a flea allergy. I lost fur on my back which makes me a little sad but since I've been having my special baths I'm feeling a lot better and I'm doing to fully recover! Whoever I go and live with will have to make sure I still have my flea treatment, but I'm sure they won't mind when they know it makes me feel so much better.

I might be 12 but there's plenty of life in me! I'm very active and I love being around people - they're my favourite :-) I'm a gentle dog and I love nothing more than giving, and getting, cuddles.

Here I am getting my neck scratched - it's my favourite! I especially enjoy it after I've had a bath, like in the picture below.



I can't hear much at all (deaf as a post is quite appropriate)! But it doesn't hold me back and I think the staff here find it quite endearing really. I would really like a second chance at a new home. Can you give me that?


No comments:

Post a Comment