Monday 27 February 2012

The veterans would like a word

I'm Ozzy the Lhasa Apso and I live with my best friend Floyd, who is a Miniature Yorkshire Terrier. Here's a couple of pictures of us:


I don't really understand all this technology business but some of the other dogs here suggested we give this blog thing a go and Leanne offered to let us try it today. So i'm just going to tell you a bit about us.

We have lived together for about 11 years so I'm sure you must understand how close we are. We do everything together and at the end of a long day we love to cuddle up in our basket together. I could never imagine being separated from Floyd so whoever comes along really does need to take us together. We may be older than a lot of the other dogs but we aren't old fuddy-duddys just yet!

We enjoy going for walks, not really long walks because let's be honest, our legs aren't that long, are they? We really like people and some love and attention really makes our day.

The staff keeping telling us that 'we don't know how to play', well I don't even know what that means and to be honest I'm not really bothered. As long as I can have a little walk, have somebody to love me and give me a cuddle and be with Floyd then I don't think that I need anything else.

I should let you know that I do have poorly eyes at the minute and I have to have eye drops. But the staff tell me that when I get into a home they're hopeful that my eyes will improve! Paws crossed!

I suppose what I'm trying to say is please take a chance on us! Or if you know anybody who might like to take us home then please show them this blog :-) xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment