Monday 20 February 2012

Reception Dog

Hello everyone,

I'm Alfie! I'm a Saluki cross and I'm about five years old. Right now I live behind reception because I really didn't like it in the kennels. I think Sophie the receptionist is happy about it because now she has company all day long.

Here's a picture of me taking a nap in my favourite spot - by the radiator:




Although my name is Alfie, a lot of staff have started calling me Alfredo, which is a bit confusing but I quite like it :-)

As nice at it is to be behind reception, meeting lots of new people, I really want to go to a home now. I see other dogs leaving with their new owners and I just keep wondering when it's going to be my turn. My skin itches at the minute but a bit of Sudocreme makes me feel so much better and hopefully when I get in to a nice new home it'll clear up. I really hope that it doesn't put people off because I try my best to be a good dog.

The staff say they love me because I'm so placid and calm but with a mischievous side. When I get going I love to play in the yard! I enjoy going for a walk and don't mind walking on a lead at all.

Oh before I go, Sophie has told me to put this Circus Music up on the blog. I don't really understand but she said she thinks that must be what goes around in my head all day long...

Love and sloppy kisses,

Alfie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment