Thursday 16 February 2012

A Puppy's Point of View

Hi!!

My name's Tilly and I'm a Staffordshire Terrier puppy. I came in to the RSPCA a couple of months ago but I was a bit naughty (well I AM a puppy!) so they sent me off to my foster mummy.

I love it with her! She is quite strict with me but she gives me lots of love too so I don't mind learning...manners, I think they call them? I also have another dog who teaches me the right way to behave with humans and animals. Here's a picture of me and my new best friend, Patch, curled up together. I have lots of energy but then I get very tired! So I really enjoy snuggling down for a sleep.


My favourite past-times are playing with my toys, trying to get attention from any new humans who come my way and looking cute. Everyone who sees me smiles and makes a sort of 'ahhh' noise, so I think that means I've managed the last one pretty well. I enjoy chewing toys because sometimes my teeth hurt, which Patch says happens when you're a puppy.

Today I've been spending the day behind reception at the RSPCA until Donna picks me up later. Here's a picture of me posing :-)



Although I love it with my foster mummy I would really like a new home now. I give really good cuddles and am always lots of fun to have around! I might need a little bit more training because I don't always like to do what I'm told...but that's the fun bit, isn't it? :-) If you're feeling a bit sad I can always make you feel better and I'll keep you exercised by letting you take me for a long walk.

Oh somebody new has come in - I need to go and say hi! Bye for now! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment