Tuesday 28 February 2012

Rabbit on the lookout for a new home

My name is Sunrise!


I don't want to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet, but my personality matches my name! I am very friendly and enjoy the attention I get from people. Sometimes I can get a bit nervous, but I try my best not to. Young children can sometimes be a little bit rough so I'd rather not go to a home with them, unless they are very well behaved!

I was brought in by somebody the staff call 'an Inspector'. They were very nice and got me settled with a nice cage here. I don't really like other rabbits though so I'm fed up of being around them all the time!

Lucy was telling me that on the 10th March (apparently that's very soon...) we are having a 'Rabbit Awareness Day' where you can come into the Centre and get your own rabbits checked over or get advice on getting a rabbit!  If you don't have a rabbit and you're looking to get one, please come in and ask to meet me (my name is Sunrise, remember). I'd really like to meet you!

I would love to have my own big hutch on a back garden, with a nice run and an owner who will give me attention every day. If that's you then please come and see me. I'll give you a nice welcome :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment