Tuesday 21 February 2012

Strays in need of a new home

My name is Oscar. I came in here quite a while ago with my sisters Alice and Apricot. Our other sisters came with us too but there are just us left now.

Here's a couple of pictures so you know who we are. That's me in the bottom picture! Alice & Apricot are two of the cats in the picture above. That's a picture of our little family group when we came in.



We were all living in an allotment until somebody (they call them an Inspector here) found us. At first we didn't like it in here at all, we had never really been around humans you see. Sometimes we got so scared that we couldn't control our bladders when they came near us. We didn't understand why we had to be here.

But we are feeling much better now. I've realised that even though it was scary here at first (and still can be sometimes), it's a lot warmer than living outside and I get fed everyday. When they first tried to touch me I was really scared, and I know my sisters were too. But now I quite enjoy being stroked, I know how nice it can be! I never got any fuss when I was living outside.

We still don't really like sitting on laps and to be honest I still get nervous of new people, but I do think that I'm ready to go home with somebody who understands and will take their time with me.

The staff tell me I've done really well to get to where I am now, my sisters too, so I hope someone will take a chance on us. We can only get better! I've been in here so long now and I just want somewhere to call my home. I wouldn't like to go to a home with dogs or children because I know how loud they can be! But I love other cats so please could you take me to a home that has one please?

My sisters really love each other so they would like to go together if you wouldn't mind. Please think about it, we'll try our very best to fit in!

No comments:

Post a Comment