Friday 7 September 2012

Zak's Our Man!

Hi Everyone,

You might have heard about me before, my name is Zak and I'm living here at the RSPCA for the moment. Actually, I've been living in kennels for quite a lot of my life really. I'm treated well and I know the staff all love me, but I see all the dogs around me going to new homes and I can't help but wonder what is wrong with me. Everyone tells me that there's nothing wrong with me, and I'm lovely, but why hasn't anybody taken me home yet?

I work really hard learning new tricks and I'm very clever! I've been told that I'd make quite the agility dog. Here's a little video of me playing agility with Lizzie!


I'm very cuddly and just want some love and attention really. I'm only about 4 so there's plenty of life in me yet! I know my colour can put some people off, but if you look closely and spend some time with me you'll realise that I can be the best friend you've ever had :) I get very excited when I play so I can bounce a little bit but I'm very good at sitting when you tell me to.

If you'd like to come and meet me please call the Centre on 01332 344620 or come in and see me! The Centre is open 12-4 every day except for Wednesdays. At the minute on a Thursday it's open until 7pm too!

Lots of love

Zak xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment