Thursday 13 September 2012

Wonderful new dog garden!

Hi!

My name is Yogi and I'm here to tell you all about the new garden that the nice people here at the RSPCA have built for us dogs in our dog yard.

The husband of our Branch Manager, Stu, brought in lots of bricks and wood for Adam and Matt (they look after me!) to start building the garden, with Lizzie. Us dogs were all excited because we could tell there was something interesting happening. Even though the weather wasn't great, all the staff seemed really happy and enthusiastic about something.

Here's a picture of them part-way through!

I was a bit confused at this stage - why were they taking up our dog yard with this weird looking thing?? Then in came the soil!


Lizzie is looking very proud in this picture. There was a long way to go though until I realised what was going on.


Wait...this looks familiar...is that...could it be....grass?

IT IS GRASS!

We're all so excited to try it out! The staff have told us we've got to wait a while for it to settle though, so it's been cordoned off. But if I'm still here when it's ready to use (hopefully I won't be, and I'll have my own garden to play in!) then I'll be straight on there :-D

If you'd like to take me home to use your garden, instead of this one, then please come into the Centre to meet me. I'm very friendly and cuddly! I might not be a pedigree, but you'll find no dog as happy and jolly as me. You can come and see me everyday except Wednesdays, between 12pm and 4pm.

Over and out!

Yogi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment