Wednesday 8 August 2012

Well the good staff here at the Centre thought it would be a good 1000 tweet to do a blog on me. (Not sure what a tweet is or a blog come to that) but here is my happy story.
I came here with my good mate Josie, who wrote her great blog on 7th August. Sadly Josie is still at the Centre and I am very sad to be leaving her but the staff have assured me that there is a special person out there to adopt her.
I had been at the Centre quite a while as I am a very nervous boy believe it or not, but the staff had every faith that a special person would be along to adopt me, and they were right!
A couple of weeks ago a great guy showed an interest in me and I was over the moon, obviously the staff had to tell him all about me and how I needed time to trust people again. But do you know that over the last couple of weeks my adopter has been to the Centre and spent time getting to know me. We have been on walks together with the staff and played in the exercise area. I have learnt to trust again and I am so happy!
Please hang in there Josie as it will be your turn soon I’m sure.
Thank you to all the staff and of course to my special guy for giving me the chance to be a part of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment