Wednesday 15 August 2012

Hi everyone,
my name is Feather and I have just been found in a cardboard box with my 5 little babies. I had them about 3 days ago and didn’t really know what to do or where to go, so I stayed in the box to keep us all safe. I was so relieved when a kind person found me this morning and bought me here to Derby RSPCA. The staff have given me food and water and a clean bed but unfortunately I am in the manager’s office at the moment as there is no room for me. However i’m pretty sure that I heard them saying it would be good if we had more fosterers? I didn’t know what this meant so I listened further.
Apparently the Derby RSPCA has very kind people who look after animals in their own home (sounds like heaven to me!) and this can be for a variety of reasons, but I think at the moment because they are over run with cats & kittens like me they are in desperate need of more people to help (just for a little while until kitten season eases). Needless to say I was very quick to get my claws onto the keyboard to write this blog in a hope that perhaps you are able to help us all here? If so please contact lizziemalachowski@yahoo.com or lucy.rspca.derby@live.co.uk and they will be able to tell you more about fostering. They even have a telephone and their no is 01332 344620! I know that they are closed today so email would be purrrrrfect but please call tomorrow if not.
Yours Hopefully
Feather (and babies)

No comments:

Post a Comment