Tuesday 7 August 2012

Hi everyone! I’m Josie and I’m one of the many animals who are desperate to find a lovely new home. I’m about 4 years old and as you may be able to see from my picture, I’m a medium size black cross breed. I came to the Centre via an RSPCA inspector along with my friend Mikey. He’ll be leaving me soon to live with his new owners, which is great for him but very sad for me! I’ve had a fantastic time with the lovely staff here but I’m ready to move on too. Are you interested in making my dream come true? Here’s a bit more about me.

The staff are telling me that I’ve been losing a bit of weight lately so it’s really important that I can find a loving home as soon as possible as I’m not coping with my stay here as well as I thought. I’m really friendly but a bit shy so I need someone who can take me out and about and show me around my new world.
I’ve never lived with small children before so I’m looking for home with children aged 15 or above. I’d be best as the only dog in the household and I’m not a cat fan (are many dogs?) so I won’t fit into a household with moggies I’m afraid. I’ve got lots of love and affection to give and you can guarantee that I’ll be  a loving  companion and best friend! If you’d like to give me a home, please get in touch with the Derby RSPCA staff so they can pass on the good news to me!
Please call-01332 344620. Email-info@rspcaderby.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment