Tuesday 14 August 2012

Amazon Parrots pay a flying visit (hopefully) to Derby RSPCA




Ollie
 Hi everyone,

I’m Ollie and the handsome boy in the other picture is Nick. I was nominated to do the talking (sorry I mean squawking) today as Nick is still a little shy due to his difficult start in life, but we are sure he will bond well with a new owner especially if they use  his penchant for oranges!!! Nick is approximately 6 years old and I’m around that age too! I do make the staff laugh as I wolf whistle at the ladies passing by and also ask lots of questions too.
We are both, wait for it……………......................
Red-Lored (Amazing!) Amazon Parrots who are looking for a new forever home, and are now ready for adoption!

We both came to the Centre together after our rescuer contacted the RSPCA and asked for help as he could no longer care for us.
He very kindly saved us from a life of neglect and has spent time nurturing us back to good health. We would like to thank him very much and will really miss him.


Nick


1 comment:

  1. i am looking to adopt a female amazon to go with my male amazon around 6ya of age

    ReplyDelete