Thursday 17 October 2013

Having a bit of a scare!

Halloween is coming up and lots of people are looking forward to having a scare - either by going on a ghost walk, having a spooky party or watching a horror film. That's all good fun, but I had the wrong kind of scare a couple of weeks ago...

Hi, my name is Pearl and I came into the Centre with my daughter, Ruby. Unfortunately, how we came in was the scary part. Our owners were finding it difficult to care for us any longer and so they put us through the gap in the side of the gate at the RSPCA. We were both very scared and ran for cover. Luckily the staff caught us and calmed us down quite quickly - I dread to think what could have happened!
Me after my op!
We were given lots of yummy food and love, and we slowly started to recover from the shock. I've now had my little op to make sure I don't have more babies (one is definitely enough!) and we're ready to go up for adoption to find a new family. I really hope we never have to go through that again so if you're looking for  couple of cats who you will love forever (and who in turn will love you forever!) then please come and see us.
My beautiful daughter, Ruby
Lots of love,

Pearl and Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment