Monday 19 November 2012

OZZIE

silly rolly polly dog

Smile
Hello, My name is Ozzy and I am a 6 year old male Staffy. I came into the shelter as my owner could no owner care for me. I Love people and once you meet me I will soon have you in stitches as I am so comical. I love to have my belly tickled and will roll around until you do so. I am so soft and soppy some of the staff think I may be a teddy bear in disguise. My only down side (and this i'm not proud of) is that when I was a pup I was not introduced to dogs properly and now I do not know how to react around them. At a distance I can cope but up close I panic, meaning at the moment I have to be walked on a muzzle. However dont let this put you off, I dont mind at all, and if you talk to the staff they will let you know what to do to help me manage this. I really am a wonderful dog and very very loyal. If you can come and see me I would be very grateful. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

                                                            My Video


No comments:

Post a Comment